Date:      Wed, 25 Apr 2018 20:12:16 +0000
From:      Paul Esson <paul.esson@redstor.com>
To:        Harry Schmalzbauer <freebsd@omnilan.de>
Cc:        "freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org" <freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: bhyve networking

Hi Harry,
I=92m simply using the =93vm=94 utility as in

vm switch create public
vm switch add public igb1

That must make underlying calls to if config or equivalent as the bridge an=
d tap interfaces are created automatically.

The vm template file has these relevant parameters

network0_type=3D=93virtio-net=94
network0_switch=3D=93public=94

I=92ve done nothing to the igb1 interface other than connect it to a physic=
al switch on the appropriate VLAN.

Regards,

Paul Esson | Redstor Limited
t +44 (0)118 951 5235