Date:      Tue, 6 Feb 2001 17:30:38 -0600
From:      "Shawn Barnhart" <swb@grasslake.net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   What breaks if I change NGROUPS_MAX?

What breaks if I decide to change NGROUPS_MAX to something like 64 instead
of the default 16?  From what I gathered from looking at the list archives
NFS breakage seemed to be the biggest problem, but that's not an issue for
me.

Is upping the limit to 64 merely a matter of changing NGROUPS_MAX in
/usr/include/sys/syslimits.h and rebuilding world, or is there something
else to it?