Date:      Sat, 11 Nov 1995 22:11:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de
Cc:        rsnow@txdirect.net, jkh@time.cdrom.com, dennis@etinc.com, terry@lambert.org, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Here's why you should post about MINIX

> > The Liederhosen is nothing compared to the chicken dancing.
>
> I don't even recognize any German origin from this. :)
>
> What's it?

No German joke here.  The original mail had something like "Beer,
Liederhosen, chicken dancing, ..." I think he meant "chicken,
dancing...".

I like Jordan's Leiderhosen.  How about Liederhasen to
go with the chicken dancing?

Peter

--
Peter Dufault               Real Time Machine Control and Simulation
HD Associates, Inc.         Voice: 508 433 6936