Date:      Fri, 19 Dec 2014 10:27:12 +0200
From:      Beeblebrox <zaphod@berentweb.com>
To:        Bryan Drewery <bdrewery@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pkg install from local poudriere repo creates links to txz

--Sig_/fdfP=36fy4rv+5+V+N3MauT

> > After executing pkg upgrade (or install) all, processed files by
> > the command get a sym-link pointing to the actual file. For example:

> This should only happen if you set PKG_CACHEDIR to the same as your
> repodir,
> Check /usr/local/etc/pkg.conf and make sure you did not set
> PKG_CACHEDIR. Also check 'pkg config PKG_CACHEDIR' to make sure it is
> showing /var/cache/pkg.

Yup, seems I forgot about settings in pkg.conf. Problem is fixed now.

What is the correct method to merge downloaded binaries to your poudriere r=
epo? Say for example, a particular port fails to build on my end, so I "pkg=
 fetch|install -r FreeBSD" that particular binary. Is there a way to place =
a copy of that downloaded binary inside -r myrepo location (other than manu=
al file copy)?

Thanks and Regards.

--=20
FreeBSD_amd64_11-Current_RadeonKMS