Date:      Sun, 31 Aug 2003 19:54:11 -0300
From:      "Vitor de Matos Carvalho" <listas@softinfo.com.br>
To:        "Stable" <FreeBSD-Stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: spontaneous reboot

Sincerely, after this everything that happened I I do not RUN STABLE =
NEVER MORE. STABLE alone in the name, because in the truth it does not =
pass of a version "Current-2".=20
I changed all the servers in production for RELENG_4_8, this version yes =
that it is STABLE, therefore are only patchs of bugs.

 Regards,

Vitor de Matos Carvalho - #5602098
Softinfo Network Administrator
Salvador - Bahia - Brazil