Date:      Thu, 29 Nov 2001 18:49:41 +1100
From:      "MurrayTaylor" <MurrayTaylor@bytecraftsystems.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "Archie Cobbs" <archie@dellroad.org>
Subject:   PPTP, modems and mpd-netgraph

Can the mpd-netgraph system support pptp via a modem connection?

I have pptp running on our main box via the frame relay link...
and the road worriers love it..
and I am assuming that it can be done via a modem link ...

Doing a wild stab in the dark, am I right in thinking that the
steps are to setup the modem bundle AND the pptp bundle and
then
    load mymodem
    load mypptp

So that when I dial in, I get the modem and whatever IP numbers
this bundle assigns, THEN I fire up the vpn stuff on the laptop
and get the pptp bundle doing its stuff..?

Murray Taylor
Bytecraft Systems Pty Ltd
email:     murraytaylor@bytecraftsystems.com
web(s):    www.bytecraftsystems.com