Date:      Tue, 15 Apr 1997 15:34:47 -0500
From:      Lord GoViL <govil@super-highway.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Is this a dumb question?

I can't figure out what I thought should be a easy thing to do. Remove a
user from the system. Is there a easy way to delete them or do I have to
delete them step by step from wherever thier name appears in the system?
help! :)

Choose no life, no friends, no family. Choose a big computer, hard drives
the size of washing machines.  Choose old cars and electric coffee makers,
no sleep, high caffeine, a rented shoebox. Choose black jeans and matching
combat boots. Choose Sendmail and wondering why you're logged on on a
Sunday morning. Choose your future. Choose sysadmining.