Date:      Tue, 04 Feb 1997 15:59:13 -0500
From:      Ron Steele <ron@dc.infi.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mouse (was "Twain compliant" scanner driver???)

Doug White wrote:

> On Tue, 4 Feb 1997, Troy Settle wrote:
>
> > I've been meaning to order a new mouse, and was going to get a
> > logitech... anyone have any alternatives?  Seems Logitech doesn't
> > care to support either of the operating systems I use (FreeBSD and
> > NT).
>
> Mouse Systems and any Microsoft compatible mice will work fine.  (with X
> that is)

I think all the new logitech mouseman mice use the microsoft protocal.
I have a three button mouseman mouse that works great under X.  I makes
you realize how crappy the MS mice are.  Worth every cent of the $50.
Even my wife, who only uses the computer to play xmj, was amazed at the
difference.

Ron