Date:      Tue, 18 Aug 2009 23:38:13 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
Subject:   duplex printing with OOo.

	Well, this one was/is bizarre.  I finally got my Brother 5250 networked
	printer to print duplex (AKA noth sides :) using

	% lpr file

	but from OpenOffice, no matter what I do, it only prints on one side.  Has
	anybody runn ito this before and know how to get it to print double-sided?

	Note that in a day or three I will *finally* be printing off two copies of
	my thesis, and this will be "single-sided-only" according to the rules.
	So really, it's a dontcare.... well, other than I would like to know what
	and where and why to change this in the OO config.

	thanks guys,

	gary

--
 Gary Kline  kline@thought.org  http://www.thought.org  Public Service Unix