Date:      Wed, 29 Aug 2001 12:55:08 -0700
From:      "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
To:        Stephen Krauth <stephenk@stephenk.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Trouble with mwave port on Thinkpad 600

Stephen,

Sorry. I somehow managed to not notice the attached dmesg. Based on
that, the driver is clearly talking to the hardware. This makes me
suspect an IRQ problem. Are IRQs 3 and 10 otherwise free? vmstat -i
might give you a clue. And, as I mentioned in the prior message, check
out the BIOS status with ps2.

Once again, sorry for not noticing the dmesg in your original message.

R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)