Date:      Sun, 1 Jun 2014 17:21:37 +0300
From:      Pavlo Greenberg <dog@virtual.org.ua>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Recover ZFS pool after re-initialization

Hello.
Is it possible to recover the data from a pool, that was accidentally
destroyed? I erroneously ran the wrong command from my bash history
and instead of "zpool import" did "zpool create". I didn't write
anything on this pool after that. The history of the pool is empty now
and I can't roll-back what I did.
Is there any way to bring the previous pool back or even somehow
restore the data it contained? Peculiar situation, I know, but
sometimes the most foolish errors are the most fatal.