Date:      Wed, 27 Sep 2000 11:03:46
From:      <doubuck@cswebmail.com>
To:        <bugs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Add a Little fun to your game!

     We at DouBuck Golf Know you are busy, so we will keep this
                             short.

	           Visit us at www.doubuck.com

	* Make Golf affordable and easy to learn for golfers
                       across the country
                    (Click on Train Them Up...)

        * Purchase the " All In One " ball marker as a gift
	     (Click on " All In One "... & Purchase)

         * Purchase top name golf products and accessories
		     (Click on Chipshot.com)

		          SEE YOU THERE!

         in the Subject box along with your E-Mail address at
                      remove8@cswebmail.com.