Date:      Mon, 29 Sep 1997 13:56:05 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Ruslan Ermilov <ru@ucb.crimea.ua>
To:        eugene@home.shvetc.marka.net.ua (Eugene Shvetc)
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, ache@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   kern/4090 (was: HELP, please !)

There are still errors in if_sl.c concerning static unit feature.
There was an kern/4090 pr originated by me and it was closed by
Andrey Chernov due to my report that problem has resolved.
My report was wrong - the problem still exists.

--
Ruslan A. Ermilov	System Administrator
ru@ucb.crimea.ua	United Commercial Bank