Date:      Fri, 28 Dec 2007 12:35:01 -0800
From:      "Dave Overton" <dave@syix.com>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: portaudit and portsnap acting silly.

Fixed.

For reference, it was squid, happily caching the data for me.

Makes one wonder why the portsnap and portaudit servers or clients aren't
http compliant if they use http protocols... Especially since the author of
portsnap suggests a cache server for speed....

Oh well...

Dave Overton, Owner
SYIX.COM

dave@syix.com