Date:      Sat, 6 Dec 2014 11:46:28 +0200
From:      Beeblebrox <zaphod@berentweb.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   poudriere i386 jail settings

lang/python27 is failing to build in my i386 poudriere jail, so I'd like to=
 confirm the environment settings necessary for such build jail.

Currently all the jail has is
MACHTYPE=3Di386
This comes from the setting in poudriere.d/jails/i386/arch

Yet, the wine wiki suggests additional settings (https://wiki.freebsd.org/i=
386-Wine)
setenv MACHINE i386
setenv UNAME_m i386
setenv UNAME_p i386

Should I add these additional settings to the jail environment? If yes, whe=
re - <jail-path>/etc/make.conf I would have presumed, but adding UNAME and =
MACHINE settings to that file did not solve my lang/python27 build problem.

--=20
FreeBSD_amd64_11-Current_RadeonKMS