Date:      09 Nov 2002 12:37:18 -0800
From:      John Merryweather Cooper <john_m_cooper@yahoo.com>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Gnome CD Crashes After Playing First Song

I'll run with gdb and let you know later . . .

--
         _
  | |V| / '                       ||  MacroHard --                   \
\_| | | \_,                       ||     the perfection of form over |
----------------------------------||     substance, marketing over   |
Web:  http://www.borgsdemons.com  ||     performance, and greed over |
AIM:  johnmcooper                 ||     design . . .                |
Yahoo:  john_m_cooper             ||                                 |