Date:      Sun, 09 Feb 2020 21:31:19 +0500
From:      Dmitrii Postolov <dpostolov@yandex.ru>
To:        dmn <graahnul.grom@ya.ru>, "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: No sound by default on FreeBSD-12.1-p2-amd64

Hi Dmitry,

No, this is issue not only for latest FreeBSD 12.1, this is problem for
all versions of FreeBSD. TrueOS Project for FreeBSD (12-STABLE)
was closed at previous year, but the problem remained in 2019 with
TrueOS. Also the problem remained with FuryBSD based on
FreeBSD 12.0.

I can accept the artifacts of sound under the FreeBSD
after dev.hdac.0.polling=1, it just surprises me that under all other OS
they are not.