Date:      Sat, 21 Mar 1998 13:10:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      Joey Garcia <bear@pacificnet.net>
To:        Ben Ostrowsky <sylvar@afn.org>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FUG- FreeBSD User Group

You do have  a point, with a larger disk drive I can partition it and run
multiple OS's.  My 1.6 gig drive is barely big enough for win95 and Linux.
Although, with a couple machines I can learn how to network them, play
with IP Masquerading and stuff like that.  All the network stuff is mind
boggling to me.

Joey

Joseph Garcia
Downey, CA
bear@pacificnet.net
"Dont drink and drive, you might spill the beer."