Date:      Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:33:36 -0600 (CST)
From:      Mark Tinguely <tinguely@plains.NoDak.edu>
To:        finlayson@live.com, tinguely@plains.NoDak.edu
Cc:        dmaddox@conterra.com, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "mrouted" over a modem connection

sorry, if I offended you, I was mostly teasingly giving you a bad time
on the mrouted version number. I agree with the importance of 3.9
over 3.8 for pruning, and also the "noflood" and "passive" options
are very good for limited bandwidth connections like modems. I also
replied to your mail because I wanted to add where to get 3.9 since
the system shipped with 3.8.

--mark.