Date:      Sun, 12 May 2002 13:53:02 +0000
From:      "echo dev" <echo_dev@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help! with nics

Hello
I have 2 Netgear FA311 nic cards one is up and working great i can ping hit
outside my network everything. The other I can confgure it with ifconfig but
that is as far as it gets.  There both on differ irq's 9 and 11 so it is not
an irq problem.  when I do pciconf it says sis0 and sis1 are both on pci1
could that be a problem? Well if anyone have anyideas plz help thanks.

Dan