Date:      Thu, 6 Mar 2003 16:32:20 +0500
From:      "Eugene M. Zheganin" <emz@norma.perm.ru>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mc-4.6.0_1 port and local console

Hi, All.

I have the following trouble:

2 boxes with FreeBSD 4.8-PRERELEASE.
One just installed and cvsupped.
The other installed year and half ago, cvsupped too.

Both use the same /usr/src|/usr/obj, so the base system on them is
exactly the same.

mc-4.6.0_1 (the one with console patch) installed on both (from nfs
managed /usr/ports).

Now, meaning that I am looking to local console:

-on first it(mc) crashes to core after Ctrl-O is pressed, any command is
typed and Enter pressed or after quiting.

-on second everything is fine. If I build mc on the second without
subshell.... the things are the same - core. If I build it without
console patch - everything is just fine.

In ssh-sessions everything works good.

Any ideas ?

                         WBR.
--