Date:      Fri, 1 May 2015 00:07:12 -0300
From:      Luiz Otavio O Souza <lists.br@gmail.com>
To:        Daisuke Aoyama <aoyama@peach.ne.jp>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: RPi2 support and some minor bugfix

On 30 April 2015 at 21:29, Daisuke Aoyama wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have created RPi2 fix patch against r282205.
> This is a part of NAS4Free's kernel source. (not yet uploaded)
> Left part will be created, but you must apply the patch first.
> You can apply the patch to plain FreeBSD kernel source.
> It solves DMA problem on SDHCI.
> To get max frequency, you need powerd or set it manually via sysctl.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Daisuke Aoyama

Hi Aoyama san,

Why have you added the checks to force cpufreq to attach only to CPU0
? Aren't we going to need it for other CPUs ?

I've a similar patch for DMA, but if I change only
BCM2835_ARM_IO_BASE, while it seems to work (sdhci attach fine and it
can complete the transfers) the data is just garbage, you can't
actually use the SD card, have you tried to verify the data read with
this patch ?

Thanks for your work, it is much appreciated.

Regards,
Luiz