Date:      Thu, 04 Sep 1997 22:11:12 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        Jim Durham <durham@w2xo.pgh.pa.us>, "didier@omnix.fr.org" <didier@omnix-net.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: scanner on parallel port (mustek)

> Here is a fine place to be asking.  You would want to
> be looking at the code in sys/dev/ppbus (on a -current
> system).  I believe that at some stage Jordan had
> documentation on one or more of the Mustek scanners.

Nope, not me - I just had one for awhile and then gave it away and got
an HP ScanJet 4P when I realized that Instant Gratification(tm) was
not immediately forthcoming with the Mustek. :-)

Before I punted, I did find some Linux guy who had hacked an entire Tk
based interface for it but darned if I can remember who that was or
what it was called.  A net search for "Mustek" would probably find it.

					Jordan