Date:      Sun, 12 Jan 2020 21:12:01 +0200
From:      Stefan Parvu <sparvu@kronometrix.org>
To:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 12.1 hypervisor management tools

>=20
> Okay, so there are some options. Will have a look on virt-manager and =
cbsd.=20

libvirtd, virt-manager: no go.

* I had to rebuild libvirtd with Xen support

* got occasional core dumps from libvirtd=20

* virt-manager is useless, cannot be used to create a simple guests from =
debian to centos or freebsd

* got all sorts of errors from virt-manager, which does not let me =
create or boot the guest after configuration =20

* probable easier is just to stick with xl cli=20

cbsd: havent tried yet.

Thanks,
Stefan=