Date:      Tue, 08 Feb 2000 14:14:51 -0500
From:      "Christopher R. Bowman" <crbowman@erols.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Books

I apologize in advance if anyone feels this is in appropriate.  If
you feel I need to be flamed please do it directly and not via the
list.

I have 2 books here that I wish to get rid of and since none of
the local bookstores want them I will offer them here free of charge
(I will pay shipping) to the person(s) who respond directly to me
(and not the list) in 24 hours with the best explanation of how
one or more will be put to good use.

Hennesy and Patterson: Computer Architecture A Quantitative Approach
(1st Ed) ISBN 1-881609-08-1 pristine condition

Shanley and Anderson: PCI System Architecture (2nd Ed)
ISBN 1-55860-069-8 small rip in paperback cover

I also have:
Wolfram: Mathematica (2nd Ed) ISBN 0-201-51502-4 paperback a little
beat up on the corners.