Date:      Wed, 27 Nov 1996 07:10:24 -0200 (EDT)
From:      "Alexsandro D. F. Correia" <acorreia@marlin.com.br>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems with CACHED (fwd)

Hi All,

	I'm needing some help here, and i guess some of you can help me.
	I'm installing cached here and i'm having some problems.

	I have installed CACHED and try to configure it. I want to run it
	only in ACCELERATOR MODE. The first time I had, as use the HTTPD port.

	Cached always gave me an error : Cannot Bind to Socket.

	I did this : 1- I changed my httpd port to 81, i was using 80

		What happened : O cached begans to work, but everytime i
tried to browsw one of my virtual domains. The address went to my server
domain.

	Alexsandro Correia

     Alexsandro Correia		E-mail: acorreia@marlin.com.br
 Analista de Suporte Internet   Tel : +55 21 224-9950
				      +55 21 253-2971
 Marlin Internet		http://www.marlin.com.br
 Rua 7 de Setembro 48/13 Andar  Tel: +55 21 224-9950
 Centro - Rio de Janeiro	Fax: +55 21 223-427
 RJ - Brasil