Date:      Mon, 20 Nov 2000 18:36:09 +0100
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <jruigrok@via-net-works.nl>
To:        Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@imgsrc.co.jp>
Cc:        Fawaz Talal <fawaz_talal@hotmail.com>, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The FreeBSD Handbook Translation

-On [20001120 07:35], Jun Kuriyama (kuriyama@imgsrc.co.jp) wrote:
>At 13 Nov 2000 06:04:42 GMT, Fawaz Talal wrote:
>
>> I keep tracking the rtf format from the following link, hopefully I am not
>> mistaken:
>> http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/index.html
>>
>> If there is any easier way to keep tracking and be up-to-date with any
>> changes on the project, I would like to know.
>
>You should translate SGML source file instead of generated RTF file.
>SGML sources are available via CVSup or something.

Personally I welcome any form of documentation, be it doc, rtf, sgml,
html, txt.  As long as we can have more translations.

Sure it will take some more time to get them in the repository, but I am
ok with doing that.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven          VIA Net.Works The Netherlands
BSD: Technical excellence at its best  Network- and systemadministrator