Date:      Tue, 18 Oct 2005 00:49:59 -0400
From:      Ben Rosengart <ben+freebsd.org@narcissus.net>
To:        Peter Grehan <grehan@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: no cvsup(8)?!

On Sun, Oct 16, 2005 at 12:41:45PM +1000, Peter Grehan wrote:

>  In the meantime, you might want to give csup a try:
>
>   http://mu.org/~mux/csup.html
>
>  It's been reported to work on FreeBSD/ppc.

This is great, though it's rather brittle -- I sometimes have to run
it a few times to get through an entire update -- switching servers
each time so as not to hit the access limits.  I see from the docs
that the developer is aware of these issues.  Much better than
nothing.  :-)  Are you using this, or cvs, or what?

--
 Ben Rosengart                                          ben@narcissus.net
       "Young people should be seen and not heard, because they're