Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 2000 19:34:34 -0400
From:      "Matthew Emmerton" <matt@gsicomp.on.ca>
To:        "Zaitsau, Andrei" <AZaitsau@panasonicfa.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Suggestion for PPP

> Yeap I think it's really great idea. It will be worthy to implement this
> feature.

I did some preliminary coding over the weekend and am wondering how easy
it's going to be to code without importing a bunch of code from natd into
ppp.  The amount of imported code may be too much (in my eyes, perhaps
others' as well.)

> As I also noticed there is no sample for PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE) in
> FreeBSD,

Really?  I will look into submitting a patch to
/usr/share/examples/ppp/ppp.conf.sample that will include a sample config
for PPPoE.

--
Matthew Emmerton
GSI Computer Services