Date:      Sun, 2 Feb 2003 22:13:02 -0800
From:      Gary Schenk <gwschenk@socal.rr.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   CD installing SO 6.0

I purchased the Star Office 6.0 cd and am trying to install it on FreeBSD 4.7.

Earlier, when trying to install from /usr/ports/editors/staroffice60 with make
install, it gave a message to place the file SO-6_0-ga-bin-linux-en.bin in
/usr/ports/distfiles. The cd does not have this file, at least not that I can
find. Since I have installed Linux binary compatibility, I tried running the
cd setup script located in the cd linus directory, it seemed to hangup rather
quickly.

Any ideas on how to get this installed?

Thanks!
Gary