Date:      Fri, 27 Jan 1995 16:54:09 +0000 (WET)
From:      Gary Palmer <gary@palmer.demon.co.uk>
To:        Richard Wackerbarth <rkw@dataplex.net>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-current@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: REMAKE WORLD

> 7. I know that we are not NetBSD but ... Multi-platform cross compiling is
> close enough to a fall-out that I think we should include the mechanism for
> it.

If you hadn't suggested multi-platform support, I personally would come
to your house and persuade you the hard way that it's a good idea! I (and
others) have spent too much time on porting FreeBSD for someone to come
along and screw up the makefiles so that it'll only work on the PC!!

Gary
--
FreeBSD/ARM (ArchBSD) Core Member - BSD for the Acorn RISC platforms
E-Mail: Gary@Palmer.Demon.co.uk, gpalmer@FreeBSD.org