Date:      Fri, 22 Dec 2000 19:13:17 +0100
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fsck wrappers, revisited

I've updated my fsck wrappers patchset to the latest netbsd and freebsd
fsck patches. I'd appreciate some feedback on them before I run off
and commit them (with my mentor, of course.)

For those who aren't in the know, the general idea is that a single wrapper
program spawns a FS-specific fsck process a la mount and mount_*, making
multiple-FS support a lot easier. (Think about having fsck_ext2fs, fsck_msdos
and fsck_ffs doing your FSes on bootup..)

They can be found at http://www.freebsd.org/~adrian/fsck/ . PLEASE read the
README before you use them, as there are a few gotchas.

Thanks!

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"The main reason Santa is so jolly is
<adrian@freebsd.org>		   because he knows where all the bad girls