Date:      Mon, 21 Apr 1997 15:45:55 -0700
From:      mike allison <mallison@konnections.com>
To:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Commercial, Non-Hacker CD Distribution - A thought

I dunno Marc:

Mike's perspective is that the ISVs, Linux Distributors and *BSD folks
are at least partially in bed together.  I can't say they're not.  I
can't say that they're convergent, but he insists that I'm wrong to say
that they're divergent.

He says they all talk and work together.....

I dunno except, he's there and I'm not...

-Mike