Date:      Wed, 12 Mar 2003 07:42:31 -0500
From:      "Brian J. McGovern" <bmcgover@cisco.com>
To:        Hiroki Sato <hrs@eos.ocn.ne.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG, qa@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NFS problem?

I have had one solid lockup in the i386<->i386 case during heavy NFS writes
while moving large files (ISO images of CDs) back to the server after upgrading
to 5.0 (client was also 5.0).

I didn't have a debugger in the kernel at the time, and haven't reproduced it
since I put it in to get a back trace/dump (~2 weeks now). I was waiting to
post on the topic until I had some data to provide useful debugging, and to
make sure it wasn't a fluke (new hardware, as well).

I'll let the lists know if I see this again.