Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 2002 16:27:19 +0200
From:      Pawel Jakub Dawidek <nick@prioris.mini.pw.edu.pl>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to catch closef()?

--BOKacYhQ+x31HxR3

Hey.

How to catch all file descryptors closing when I'm in kld module?
I can't catch closef() because this isn't syscall of course:)
At the moment I'm catching succeded close(), sys_exit(), and
succeded kill(). But what with kernel kills (I mean segfaults, etc.)?

I need this, because in cerb (http://cerber.sourceforge.net) I need
to have function that will give me filename from file descryptor and pid.

Any ideas? I don't want to patch kernel directly.

--=20
Pawel Jakub Dawidek
Network Administrator.
Am I Evil? Yes, I Am.