Date:      Mon, 5 Jan 1998 12:35:43 -0800 (PST)
From:      Charlie Roots <osiris2002@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   It needs GUTS to say I WAS WRONG

Hi ALL,
Referring to a recent post, that UN-INTENTIONALLY took a wrong turn,
and before everything goes out of control here.
I apparently offended many of the users on this list with that post
(concerning Apache), so it may be appropriate to say that after I
received a few replies and re-read my original posting, that things
really went wrong here.
To all you good people, I am very sorry.

Few things here worth mentioning;
1. I am a BIG NEWBIE myself.
2. I Love this list very much.
3. I do respect other people comments and postings
4. I did not mean to be that MEAN.
5. I was happy to hear that Mr. Geoffry did manage to install the
httpd server.
6. I try to help all other users that are newbier than me.(or at least
who seem to be that).
7. I was NOT intending to start a useless WAR.
8. I would never mean to push 'or pull' any user.

Finally, thanks to all people who tried to correct the unjust
situation, and stand up for the innocent users.

Now lets keep this list as clean as possible.

NB. If I get 'private' email from TEN users or more stating that I am
NOT welcome anymore  on this list, I will stay off, and if you want to
be FAIR, check ALL the messages I have sent before to this list before
doing such a post.

Greetings.

==
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.