Date:      Fri, 02 Aug 2002 06:57:40 +0000
From:      "Ismaeil Fathi" <walidhf@hotmail.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org

Dear :
I have downloaded KDE as root and after rebooting I couldn't run
startx...what I got is only a blinking monitor and then it returns back to
its original case...but for other users startx is functioning without any
problems ,but still KDE not runing???!!!!!
Also,I need to know how to get some files from my CD-RW.Using mount /cdrom
is not helpful .I mean I couldn't get into any directories inside my cd?!!!
I am not cleaver in such operating system...so please give me a detailed
explanation.
Thank you,
Ismail Fathi