Date:      Fri, 28 May 1999 21:50:34 +1000
From:      Stephen McKay <syssgm@detir.qld.gov.au>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org, syssgm@detir.qld.gov.au
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on c|Net

On Thursday, 27th May 1999, Wes Peters wrote:

>So which operating system did their "pseudo-scientific personality quiz"
>come up with for you?  Mine was, surprisingly enough, FreeBSD.  ;^)

It's uncanny, isn't it! ;-)  And my 3-star meals are more sort of 2-star
anyway.

If only I knew any of those American TV shows...  And, running the quiz
backwards, since I run FreeBSD, and choice 4 in each question indicates
FreeBSDness, I need to check out old reruns of "This Old House", whatever
that might be.  What's it about?

Stephen.