Date:      Thu, 2 Mar 1995 20:58:46 +0100 (MEZ)
From:      me@dude.pcs.dec.com ( Michael Elbel )
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   How do I get at the default cookies in a Makefile

What, you say, what does he want to do?

I have to override the extract and install targets in one of my
ports. Now there's those cookies that the standard targets depend
on and I'd of course like to use them. Unfortunately I don't see
a way to accomplish this yet. If I include bsd.ports.mak at the
and as usual, ${EXTRACT_COOKIE} isn't defined where I need it.
If I include it at the beginning, I'll get the default targets
I want to override :-(

Anybody have an idea what to do - except of course doing the
obvious and using ${WRKSRC}/.extract_done instead of
${EXTRACT_COOKIE}?

Michael
--
Michael Elbel, Digital-PCS GmbH, Muenchen, Germany - me@FreeBSD.org