Date:      Sat, 5 May 2001 11:33:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com>
To:        Bosko Milekic <bmilekic@technokratis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mbuf slab [new allocator]

:Hello,
:
:  Anyone interested in the mbuf subsystem code should probably read this.
:Others may still read it, but it is somewhat longer than your average Email,
:so consider this a warning. :-)
:  Also, although I tried my best to cover most issues here, feel free to let
:me know if I should clarify some points.
:
:  Not so long ago, as I'm sure some of you remember, Alfred committed a patch
:...

    Sounds good.  You know the motto - first make it work, then make it fast.

						-Matt