Date:      23 Jan 2002 12:33:04 -0800
From:      sawilson@sawilson.com
To:        marcus@marcuscom.com
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gnomevfs won't compile

On Wed, 23 January 2002, Joe Clarke wrote:

> Can you script the whole build process, and mail me the typescript file?
>
> Joe

No need. :) installing gettext-devel fixed it. Worked like a charm. I'm really kicking myself now because I was only trying to get gaim working. It was hanging on gnomecontrolpanel or whatever, and that was hanging on gnomevfs. I should have noticed the --disable-gnome option for compiling gaim. Thanks for all your help.

--

Best Regards,
S.A.Wilson

The Digital Millennium Copyright Act in Plain English
http://pineight.evilpigeon.net/rant/dmca/