Date:      Tue, 10 Jul 2007 18:15:06 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Mohacsi Janos <mohacsi@niif.hu>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   pr=112579 probably misfiled

Dear All,
 	I have submitted a PR a while ago about the pf examples in
/usr/share/examples/pf. I thought it is related to the documentation since
you can find some examples - documentation in /usr/share/examples.

Can you tell me /usr/share/examples/pf is under doc or under pf control?

Best Regards,

Janos Mohacsi
Network Engineer, Research Associate, Head of Network Planning and Projects
NIIF/HUNGARNET, HUNGARY
Key 70EF9882: DEC2 C685 1ED4 C95A 145F  4300 6F64 7B00 70EF 9882