Date:      Mon, 15 Apr 1996 10:10:03 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   Re: freebsd 2.2

------- =_aaaaaaaaaa

To: Khetan Gajjar <khetan@iafrica.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 10:10:03 -0700
From: "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>

> Hi/
>
> I have tried to place an order with Walnut Creek for the FreeBSD 2.2 snap
> cd-rom, only to be told - sorry! Not available at this time.

There appears to have been some mistake.  The disks are available and
have been shipping for well over a week now.  Please contact
orders@cdrom.com, call/FAX us or use our web page interface at
http://www.cdrom.com and attempt to place your order again.  I've
contacted our sales department and asked that they figure out where
the confusion lies and fix it - sorry for the inconvenience!

Again, the 2.2-960323-SNAP CDROM is shipping ($29.95 for a single CD,
$14.95 for a subscription) and can be ordered now.  Existing FreeBSD
subscribers are _not_ signed up automatically for this CD since we
thought (correctly, I think) that our existing subscribers originally
signed up for mainstream releases and it would be unfair to send them
the development ones as well without their explicit consent.

					Jordan

------- =_aaaaaaaaaa--