Date:      Mon, 25 Dec 1995 17:09:24 -0600 (CST)
From:      root <root@mikeperry.pr.mcs.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ATAPI cdrom stuff

I just recieved FreeBSD 2.1 as a gift, and plan to install it. Has anyone
tried out the ATAPI cdrom install? I have a Sony quad speed and it works
fine with the Linux ATAPI support. Anyone have any tips before I begin?
What I'm trying to avoid is having to reinstall FreeBSD 7 times like I had
to do with linux because of hardware problems :)

----

You know you're cool when you forget how to shut down MS-Windows after
converting to UNIX.

If your reply bounces, try mikepery@mcs.com.