Date:      Fri, 12 Apr 2002 00:25:21 -0700
From:      "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@freebsd.org>
To:        mike@freebsd.org, murray@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: www/en/projects/c99 index.sgml

If memory serves me right, "Bruce A. Mah" wrote:
> bmah        2002/04/12 00:16:24 PDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     en/projects/c99      index.sgml
>   Log:
>   Unbreak Web build by defining &a.majordomo; and &a.standards; in this
>   file.  Web documents don't have an equivalent (yet) to mailing-lists.ent
>   for FDP DocBook documents.

Three things:

1.  Sorry, mike, I know there's a comment saying to pass changes
through you.  But this was the second straight Web build that was
broken (last time, six hour ago, was my fault).  You can yell at me if
you like.

2.  There's an image named c99.jpg that was missing from murray's
initial commit.  The document seems to want it, but it's not in my
checked-out work area.

3.  We've been breaking the Web build a lot lately.  Some of it is due
to people getting sloppy (and I am most definitely one of those people).
We all need to be sure to build our documents before committing,
especially since mistakes on the Web site can be pretty darned visible.

G'night all...

Bruce.