Date:      13 Jan 2002 15:56:37 MST
From:      J S <spl1t_h0r1z0n@usa.net>
To:        BinarySoul <binary@b1n.org>, Beastie <beastie@zer0.org>
Cc:        BrigitLove@aol.com, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [Re: hey hun]

BinarySoul <binary@b1n.org> wrote:
> Whata hell was that?
> =

looks like beastie is pimping himself ;)

> Beastie (beastie@zer0.org) wrote:
> > On 2002-01-13 06:03 +0200, BrigitLove@aol.com wrote:
> > > Below is the result of your feedback form.  It was submitted by
> > >  (BrigitLove@aol.com) on Sunday, January 13, 2002 at 06:03:08

> > > =

> > > message:    Hi, my name is Brigit and I am a 19 year old female fro=
m San
Diego, California.  Ever since my 14th birthday, I have been really sexua=
lly
active, but I am still a virgin.  Now I am 19 and away from home, attendi=
ng
school at San Diego State University and sharing a dorm with four of my
girlfriends and are all VERY turned on to meet a guy and satisfy ALL of h=
is
pleasures.  To see our sexy pictures we took just last week and to meet s=
ome
other couples, go to my website<br>< a
href=3D"http://www.joinfreecom.brigitcam@zer0.org/daemons/other/BSDiva.gi=
f/">http://www.joinfreecom.brigitcam@zer0.org/daemons/other/demona.jpg<br=
> > =

> > Hi Brigit, I'm very interested to meet you and all your roommates!  I=
> > sounds like a real blast!  I see you really appreciate your freedom, =
and
> > I do too.  Let me tell you about me.  I'm a stable, rock solid 25 yea=
> > old with a heart of gold, and I'm from Berkeley so it's only a couple=

> > short hops down to San Diego!  I'm flaming hot and can go as fast and=

> > as long as you need.  What do you say the six of us all get together
> > for a great time?  All any of you have to do is ask--I can handle eve=
ry
> > need of all of you at once.  Just turn on a fan so we won't overheat!=
> > won't mind if you satisfy some of my pleasures, either... maybe you c=
an
> > play with my horny red body while I entertain three of your friends
> > with my steel-shafted trident.  Here is a picture of me with one of m=
> > bitches: <a href=3D"http://zer0.org/daemons/other/takeittux.jpg"
> > >http://zer0.org/daemons/other/daemon-worship.jpg</a>; (I love
> > it when they bow down like that.)  Then there are some <a
> > href=3D"http://zer0.org/daemons/other/boundchuck.jpg">other games</a>=
 that
> > we all could have fun with too!  Tell you what, girlie, I'll be down
> > there in just a few minutes.  Let me know if you have any other frien=
ds,
> > too, because there's enough of me for everyone.  See you soon...
> >  =

> > 	- Beastie
> > =

> =

Joshua Smith, CCNA
Data Center Technician
USA.NET

"Walk with me through the Universe,
 And along the way see how all of us are Connected.
 Feast the eyes of your Soul,
 On the Love that abounds.
 In all places at once, seemingly endless,
 Like your own existence."
     - Stephen Hawking -