Date:      Sun, 19 Jul 1998 12:02:58 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
To:        aw1@stade.co.uk
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Activating html documentation for mutt-0.93.1i

> Here are some patches for the mutt port which:
>
> * Activate the existing "make fbsd" in /doc and copy the resulting .html
> files to share/doc/mutt.
..snip..
> * Add the HTML files to the PLIST.

Back when sgmlfmt was part of the base system I built the HTML
documentation as part of the normal Mutt build.  When sgmlfmt (and
simular utilities) moved to ports I stopped.

I'd rather not make Mutt depend on SGML formatting tools by default.
I could make it so the dependency is active if "BATCH" is defined --
which implies package building for the CDROM or FTP site.

Other opinions?

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.com  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)