Date:      Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:59:53 +0000
From:      "savimbi200 200" <savimbi200@hotmail.com>
To:        savimbi200@hotmail.com
Subject:   PLESASE HELP ME AND  MY FAMILY.

Dear Sir,

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we
have not yet met,but it shouldn't,since we are determined to get what
rightly belongs to us anyhow,but soon when every thing goes according to
plan.The message could be strange but reality will definitely dawn on you,
if you pay some attention to it's content. I wouldn't have notified you but
for the sake of your integrity and goodwill.Please accept my sincere
apologies.In bringing this message  to you, I have
to say that I have no intentions of causing you any personal pains or
discomfort.

I am Mr.Samuel Savimbi, son of the late rebel leader Jonas Savimbi of Angola
who was killed on the 22nd of february 2002.We are desperately
looking for a trustworthy person to assist us in this confidential
business.My late father, Jonas Savimbi  deposited  huge sums of money
realised from the sale of diamonds and other precious stones /metals
in different banks in Europe. My father is presently no more, and the
movement of his family members (including me) is highly restricted. We are
forbidden to either travel abroad or out of our immediate localities.
Presently, the money realised from those sails amounting to US$28,500,000.00
(TWENTY EIGHT MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS),which my father
realised was transfered  to Netherlands is
safe  in a security firm over there.Before you can get access to it you have
to be given the password and the Personal indentification numbers (PIN
No:)of the consignment deposited.I am  ! ; therefore soliciting your help to
have this money collected by you and ransfered into your account,as we would
give you the neccesary documentations to facilitate your collection of the
consignment personally in Amsterdam, before the government gets wind of this
arrangement.You know my father was a rebel leader in his life time before
his death.My reason for doing this is because it will be difficult for the
Angolan Government to trace my father's money to an individual's
account,especially when such an individual bears no blood relationship with
us ,I have decided to keep that money for my family's use.  Presently the
money is still in that Security Company in the Netherlands. I am currently
and temporarily living in Luanda with my family seeking for my refugee
status,moreover the political climate in Angola at the moment is very
tense,sensitive and unstable.With this password and informations that we
will give
you,together with the Power of Attorney,you! will then proceed to the
security firm,and these will facilitate your collection of the consignment.
You have to proceed personally to Netherlands where after fulfiling their
requirements US$28,500,000.00 will be released to you in the two large trunk
boxes that it was deposited in,after which we may likely ask you to come
over with some money for us to run away from here at least for now into one
of these European countries. You can
have the fund  transferred into any account that suits you after your
personal collection of the consignment,until furtherinstructionsare
given.PLEASE  YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS TRANSACTION IS HIGHLY REQUIRED.
Thank you very much for your time and understanding.

Yours sincerely

Samuel savimbi.