Date:      Fri, 28 Nov 2014 12:59:03 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Steve Kargl <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Possible bug in softfloat

You can easily fire up a mips32 / mips64 emulator build - cross-build
a world+kernel, build an image, then run qemu-devel to boot it.

https://wiki.freebsd.org/FreeBSD/MipsEmulation

You should be able to get a 32 bit soft-float mips environment inside
there which you can use to trigger it.
(And also run whatever other floating point validation suite you may hvae.)

-adrian