Date:      Sun, 09 Mar 2014 10:33:01 +1100
From:      Kubilay Kocak <koobs.freebsd@gmail.com>
To:        "Kenta S." <kentas@hush.com>, python@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: security/py-cryptography broken

On 9/03/2014 5:02 AM, Kenta S. wrote:
> Deluge was working fine until the py-openssl update. I tried following UPDATING
> but it left me with a broken system. I only have py-openssl because of Deluge.
> I uninstalled deluge and did a "pkg autoremove" to try and clean things up.
> I updated the ports tree and try to reinstall Deluge, but now I get this MD5
> error and don't know how to fix whatever is broken.

Which UPDATING entry instructions did you follow? I don't recall any for
deluge, py-openssl or py-cryptography.

Last night I made a change to py-cryptography that fixed py-cffi
incorrectly not being included as a RUN_DEPENDS.

I'm not sure to what extent its related to your issue, but can you
update py-cryptography (as py-openssl depends on it) to the latest
version and let me know if that works.

If not:

What does the following python command output:

python -c "from hashlib import md5, sha512"